Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The art of Urban Sketching

I'm published! I think for the first time some of my sketches have been published on real paper in a real book in the real world-woohoo! (although my carbon footprint just got a little bigger I guess?)

I'm very pleased to be part of Gabi Campanario's collection of all the artists' work from his Urban Sketchers site which has gone from strength to strength since he founded it in 2008.

There's a nice 2 page spread on my drawings around San Francisco -I just wish I cleaned up the rain drops in Photoshop. . .

My old chum Stephane Kardos is featured too.  Available now on Amazon

5 comments:

Alfredo said...

congrats!! I really learn a lot just looking at your work!

Matthew Cruickshank said...

Hang on, don't I own the copyright on that picture of you, I took it!?

Lovely spread old bean! Well done.

Elaine Wu said...

congrats!! :) the sketches you do are really fun to look at!

Oscar Grillo said...

The Guardian had a decent review of your Monster in Paris.

Jampix said...

Well done!! I'm very pleased for you, its nice to finally see you be rewarded for al the hours of drawing fun ;) lol take care Matt.